This last month Aubree and I went to the Draper temple open house with the laurel class. The morning that we went there it was snowing so when you drove up to the temple and saw it, it looked like a black and white picture. It is a beautiful temple. When we got the young women inside the look on their faces is unforgettable as they walked from room to room. They had so many questions and they were in awe of everything they looked at and you could tell they were trying to take it all in and remember it. As we were leaving the girls commented on the fact that they wanted to be married there. The spirit was so strong. I am so grateful that we were able to take these girls there. I hope they will not forget this experience and keep their desire to go to the temple.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Draper Temple
This last month Aubree and I went to the Draper temple open house with the laurel class. The morning that we went there it was snowing so when you drove up to the temple and saw it, it looked like a black and white picture. It is a beautiful temple. When we got the young women inside the look on their faces is unforgettable as they walked from room to room. They had so many questions and they were in awe of everything they looked at and you could tell they were trying to take it all in and remember it. As we were leaving the girls commented on the fact that they wanted to be married there. The spirit was so strong. I am so grateful that we were able to take these girls there. I hope they will not forget this experience and keep their desire to go to the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How far is that temple from you? What an experience to take the YW in there! I bet it was a great teaching experience. miss you guys
reb
I can't believe you were in Utah and you didn't even tell me!!! My young women group is going to the open house on tuesday.
Cute family pictures! I just saw that you have a blog. I am shocked that Aubree is anywhwere close to turning eighteen! It seems like things are going well.
Well hey, I didn't know you guys had a blog - how fun!! Now that we're not in the same ward anymore we can keep in better touch this way :)
Post a Comment