I had my 40th birthday and the kids wanted to make me a cake. (They are so sweet) However, they put a trick candle in it. Kaison was laughing so hard due to the fact that no matter how hard I tried I could not blow out my one candle. After several tries I was finallly able to blow it out. Kaison was so happy for me that he threw his arms in the air and said "Yeah"
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Happy 40th Birthday Mom
I had my 40th birthday and the kids wanted to make me a cake. (They are so sweet) However, they put a trick candle in it. Kaison was laughing so hard due to the fact that no matter how hard I tried I could not blow out my one candle. After several tries I was finallly able to blow it out. Kaison was so happy for me that he threw his arms in the air and said "Yeah"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment