Friday, October 7, 2011
Work of Mothers
The other day I was reflecting on all of the things I had accomplished so far this year. I took a Photography class so that I could capture precious moments with my children. I painted the boys room with cartoon characters they enjoy. I built their pinewood derby cars. I sewed Haleighs homecoming dress. I worked on video editing and website development for my husbands business. I have learned about scouting, baseball, and football so I could help my boys. I made necklaces and charm bracelets for my daughters dance team. I was proud of my achievements. I soon realized that everything I had accomplished was a result of something my family needed and I was able to do for them. How exciting it is in knowing that my accomplishments were in the service of my family. It feels good knowing that my family needs me. Not only for the service I give but I know they need me for the things I teach, the example I can be, and for the love I show. How grateful I am to know that The noblest calling in the world is that of mother. True motherhood is the most beautiful of all arts, the greatest of all professions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment